Valley enroute Tawang
Streets of Tawang
Entry Gate at Tawang
Guwahati - Bhalukpong 212 kms , 6 hrs
Bhalukpong - Dirang 146 kms,
Dirang - Tawang
Tawang - Bumla Pass - Tawang
Tawang - Bomdila
Bomdila - Tezpur
Tezpur - Guwahati Airport / Railway Station Drop
Meet our representative upon arrival at Guwahati Airport / Railway station.
Guwahati, 'the city of Eastern Light' stands on the southern banks of mighty river Brahmaputra. It is the capital of Assam and gateway to the entire north-eastern states. It is surrounded by hills and the Brahmaputra river, rich and diverse flora and fauna enhance its natural scenic beauty.
If time permits you can visit Kamakhaya temple in Guwahati. Later start your journey to Bhalukpong.
Situated on Assam - Arunachal Pradesh, arrive by evening. Night stay in Bhalukpong
After breakfast drive to Dirang. En route enjoy breath taking beauty of Kameng River. Night stay at Dirang.
Morning after breakfast drive to Tawang. Enroute visit Hot Spring, Sela Pass, Jaswantgarh and the Spectacular Nuranang Water Falls at Dirang. Overnight stay in a hotel at Tawang.
Morning after breakfast visit PTSO Lake, Bumla Pass (Indo-China Border), Sangetsar Lake (Madhuri Lake). Overnight stay in a hotel at Tawang.
Morning after breakfast visit , Tawang Monastery (Garden Namgyel Lhatse) & Tawang War Memorial. Later drive to Bomdila. Enroute visit Kiwi Garden. Overnight stay in a hotel at Bomdila.
Morning after breakfast visit Bomdila Monastery. Later drive to Tezpur. Enroute visit Orchid research center at Tipi. Later at evening if time permits visit Ganesh Ghat & Cole Park. Overnight stay at Tezpur.
Morning after breakfast Check out and visit Maha Bhairab Temple & Agnigarh (if time permits). Later drive to Guwahati & drop at Airport / Railway Station for your onward destination. Tour ends with everlasting memories...!!!
1) All sightseeing as per itinerary,
2) Accommodation in above mentioned hotels or similar category with base category rooms at places.
3) Daily breakfast at hotels (CP Plan),
4) Vehicle for all transfer & Sightseeing.
5) Parking and toll charge.
6) Driver allowance
8) Inner Line Permit (ILP),
1) Any meals other than those mentioned above.
2) Any Airfare / Train fare.
3) Camera & Guide fees.
4) Entrance or Entry fees to Spots, Amusement parks & Boating, Ferry, River Cruise, Raft charges, Ropeway, Jip Climbing, Special Pass if any.
5) Extra vehicle for Bumla Pass / INR 5000/- Per vehicle / Supplementary cost.
6) Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
7) Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, strikes, political disturbances or Bandhs etc.
8) Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
No refund of booking amount to be provided if customer cancels the booking 10 days prior to departure date.
50% refund if done between 11-20 days prior to schedule departure.
90% refund if done between 21-90 days prior to schedule departure.
100% refund if cancelled 90+ days prior to schedule departure date.
Bhalukpong : Prasanti / Similar Hotel
Dirang:- Pemaling / Similar Hotel
Tawang:- Gayki / Similar Hotel
Bomdila:- Elysium / Similar Hotel
Tezpur:- Pineyard / Similar Hotel