Role : Asst. Sales Manager
Location : Noida , Sector 62
Experience : Minimum 15 months
Salary : 24000 INR + Incentives
We are looking for a Travel Consultant, who is passionate about traveling. You will manage travel requirements made for holidays and will provide tourism related services and package tours . The goal is to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
- Suggesting Guests on best suited domestic holiday experiences and fixed departure tours
- Meet profit and Sales targets
- Handling guest queries and ensuring high service levels are maintained.
- Deal with occurring travel problems, complaints or refunds
-High in response rate and ensures that all assigned leads are handled/addressed adequately.
- Fluency in English; multilingualism is a plus
- Excellent customer focus & strong communication skills, self-driven and has a passion to pursue a career in travel.
- Ability to interact, communicate and negotiate effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and can build a strong relationship with guests.
- Sound knowledge of domestic travel trends
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
- Personal travel experience will be an advantage
Role : Sales Manager
Experience : Minimum 24 months
Salary : 30000 INR + Incentives
Handling Domestic + Fixed Departure tour Sales
Reporting to CEO with Sales Reports
Training , Planning and Reporting for Sales Team
Meeting Sales Target and assisting the team members in meeting theirs.
Working in coordination with the Marketing team
- Any graduate/post-graduate.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Highly motivated individual who can deliver continuously under a target driven sales environment
- Sound knowledge of domestic and international travel trends
Write Well Researched Blogs
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
Promote content on social media
Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
Update website content as needed
Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
Portfolio of published articles
Experience doing research using multiple sources
Familiarity with web publications
Excellent writing and editing skills in English
Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Ability to meet deadlines
Create SEO friendly and quality content for Co. Website, AI, infographics and various Social MediaPlatforms.
Proofread, Edit all the content.
Script Writing for YouTube Videos.
Verify facts, correct errors/rephrase and make the content better before final approval of content submitted by writers.
Write informative and well-researched Articles and Blogs.
Manage the team of freelance content writers.
Approve all the content before publishing/uploading it.
Rephrase website content for better readability.
Strategize Content pitch for Marketing purpose.(E-mailers, pamphlets, brochures, banners, etc.)
We have sent more than 30 thousand guests on different trips so far
More than 2000 differrent group tours have been orgnaised by us
Our guests have rated us an average of 4.9 rating in 1500+ Reviews & Recomendations on social platforms