Role : Backend Developer
Location : Noida, Sector 62
Experience : Minimum 2 years
Salary : 35k
Brief Description :
As a Backend Developer, you will be managing the exchange of data between the server and the users. You will be focusing on the development of all server-side logic, maintenance, and definition of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
Key Responsibilities :
- Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build a high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Create sustainable and functional web applications with clean codes.
- Create API resources as per the requirement.
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate
- Hands-on backend web development experience.
- Proficient knowledge of a backend programming language and an in-depth understanding of web development.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors.
- Proven experience creating user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of third party API implementation.
- Understanding of Creating REST API Resources for other platforms user like Android/IOS App or Front-end web Application.
- Capable of creating and maintaining CMS and CRM.
- Proven experience managing of hosting environment, that includes database administration and scaling an application to support load changes.
- Ability to setup, administer of backups, data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles.
- Understands “session management” in a server environment.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in PHP and Laravel