Tucked between majestic Himalayas, Manali is that one destination that offers something to every type of traveller. The stunning natural beauty and warm hospitality of the locals, Manali is truly a paradise for all. Beside the enchanting vistas, this beautiful hill retreat in Himachal is never short of places to eat. There are numerous restaurants and cafes in Manali where you can relish upon delectable food items and cuisines.
Set in the lap of nature these pocket-friendly cafes and restaurants in Manali are just perfect in terms ambiance and food.
So here are top 7 food spots in Manali where you can chill amidst picturesque vistas and soulful live music.
- The Lazy Dog – Located on the banks of Beas River, this popular food spot in Old Manali is an ideal place for morning breakfast. The cafe is adorned with hammocks, bean bags and wooden chairs for a comfortable sitting. There is a small open space from where you can enjoy your food with great views. Famous for its grilled trout, The Lazy Dog also serves Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Thai cuisines.
- Renaissance Manali – Serving delicious Italian and Mexican food, Renaissance is another best place to eat in Manali. This restaurant is situated near Manu Temple on Old Manali road. Spend some leisure time at this cosy restaurant with a beautiful vintage-like ambience that plays great music. Renaissance is a good option for quick bites while exploring Manali.
- Rooftop Restaurant at Keylinga Inn – Blessed with surreal environment, this rooftop food spot in Manali provides delightful food and nice ambiance. Located away from bustling streets of Mall Road, Hotel Keylinga Inn Restaurant lies on Naggar Road in Prini region of Manali. Visit this rooftop restaurant to treat your stomach with tasty food and rejuvenate amidst tranquil atmosphere.
- Cafe 1947 – The most popular cafe in Old Manali, Cafe 1947 serves delectable Continental, Israeli and Indian cuisines. From burgers to cheesy pizzas, this quaint cafe in Manali is a must visit for foodies. Enjoy your favourite beer with foot tapping live music in the background and stunning views of Manaslu River flowing along this amazing food spot. Now that’s called a perfect break from monotony.
- IL Forno – Highly influenced by Italian culture, IL Forno is the best Italian restaurant in Manali. The enchanting vistas of Himalayas, serene environment and rustic decor; this amazing restaurant in Manali is just perfect for a memorable dinner with your beloved ones. Situated on Hadimba Temple road in Siyal region, this food joint have their own kitchen garden and famous for delicious wood-fired pizzas. Mouthwatering, isn’t it?
- Casa Bella Vista – Planning to spend a romantic evening with your partner? Casa Bella Vista is just for you then. This famous cafe in Manali is a good option for those who like thin-crust pizzas, loves reading books amidst nature’s beauty. As the name says, Casa Bella Vista is a Spanish restaurant and a must visit place for all kind of travellers.
- Drifter’s Cafe – One of the famous food joint in Manali, Drifter’s Cafe is an ideal place to read a book and play board games with your friends. This quaint cafe will treat you with scrumptious food that too under budget. The live acoustic music and karaoke nights organised at this food spot can’t be missed. Visit this amazing restaurant located on Manu Temple road near Old Manali.
So, which of these above mentioned restaurants are you planning to visit during your next trip to Manali? Don’t forget to tell your previous experience in the comment section below.
Check-out these upcoming trips for your next perfect getaway on JustWravel.
Contributed By : Sahil Singh