If travelling is something you love and the traveler within you is eager to take on new journeys to distant places where you can carve your very own travel stories then Punjab Uttarakhand road trip is one exciting journey you cannot afford to miss.
Journeys are beautiful and if it happens to be a road trip with your crazy friends, it can be nothing short of pure awesomeness. So, if the travel bug has bitten you hard and you are all set to pack your bags and began this trip, let me update you about the places you must visit midst your Punjab to Uttarakhand road trip. The very first thing that you need to keep in mind is the timing. Yes, when on a road trip, timing is the most important thing. Everything should be properly planned and executed for a hindrance free and smooth journey. Punjab Uttarakhand trip is one trip that one should enjoy slowly at its own pace so when planning a trip here, make sure you have plenty of days in your hand. It takes around a week to cover up the whole road trip if you want to enjoy and engulf the experience of a lifetime. Let’s have a quick look on how to kick start this road trip preferably on bikes because nothing can beat the excitement that a bike ride offers.
- Amritsar- Wagah border: So, this is where the journey commences from. One should reach Amritsar early morning and once your group has met up, you can head towards the divine Golden temple to seek the blessings and instil within yourself the positivity and serenity that the temple has to offer. Apart from this, you cannot afford to miss the glory of Wagah border if you happen to be in Amritsar. Give yourself a taste of patriotism and witness the flag off ceremony at Wagah border. Plan to stay overnight and spend some quality time with friends.
- Amritsar – Chandigarh: The next day the destination is Chandigarh. One of the cleanest and of course beautiful city of India, plan a visit to Sukhna Lake and Rock garden. It would serve as an amazing stress buster that the bike rides at times give. Stay during the night and relax.
- Chandigarh- Dehradun- Rishikesh: From Chandigarh, proceed to the breath taking beauty of Dehradun. This is the best place for some sightseeing. Dehradun finds its way towards Rishikesh.
- Rishikesh-Haridwar-Jim Corbett: Find the adventure freak within yourself and indulge in some bungee jumping and river rafting within the magnificent hills of Rishikesh. The dense forest of Jim Corbett also offers plenty of activities to do and one can take pleasure in the Corbett safari and enjoy the nature at its best. Furthermore, a quick stop at Haridwar for Ganga darshan can make you feel really peaceful.
- Corbett- Nainital: Nainital is just a short ride away from Corbett. Enjoy the snow fall their and indulge in some snow fights too after all what friend are for! In addition, you can also go on a shopping spree in Nainital and give yourself the luxury of shopping at reasonable prices.
- Corbett- Delhi: This is the last destination of this trip where 4-5 hours of bike ride from the highway will lead to Delhi. Once in Delhi, you can visit various historical places and end your journey on a good note.
Contributed By: Sheerin Naz
For travel related queries,outstation cab booking,bike rentals, Hotel bookings or Group Tours ; Kindly contact us at http://justwravel.com/contact or call +91-9205725725