Gone are the days when monetary incentives and rewards were the sole motivation for your employees. What today’s Human Resource aspire can be fulfilled by taking them out of the four walls and giving them some new experiences along with Team Building activities to enhance their abilities while work mode is off.
Corporate Outing with Team Building activities not only develops the confidence and freedom to communicate among members but also, gives them a chance to showcase their talent which could not be explored within the working space.
Locations for Corporate Outings with Team Building Activities:
- Camp Roxx, Himachal Pradesh
- Binsar, Uttarakhand
- Kanatal, Uttarakhand
- Park Woods Shoghi-Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
CampRoxx: Sirmour, Himachal Pradesh.
Spread over 1700 acre of long pine forest, only a handful of Corporate Outing destinations near Delhi can rival a peace & calm of CampRoxx in Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh.
- Activities Offered– Zip Line, Skywalk, Obstacle course, Commando Bridge, Bonfire, flying fox, and indoor activities.
- Advantage– Professional Team Building Activities.
- Trip Cost: 2500 / person
Binsar: Almora, Uttarakhand
The summer capital of the erstwhile Chand Kings (7th – 18th century) of Kumaon, Binsar is a picturesque, sleepy hamlet and one of the most scenic spots in the Kumaon Himalayas for your Corporate Outing.
- Activities Offered– Bonfire with music and Dance, Rock climbing, Rappelling, Zip-lining, and Guided jungle hike to the Riverfront, Sunset over the Himalayas.
- Advantage– Mud House Cottages built & are running on in-house farming practices.
- Trip Cost: 2100 / person
Kanatal is located in a very scenic setting surrounded by snow-covered mountains and rivers, with breathtaking views and scenery. A Corporate Outing to Kanatal is a mixed bag of adventure & leisure with its range of outdoor activities in the morning & a leisurely cup of tea, watching the sunset in the evening.
- Activities Offered– Rock climbing, Rappeling, Ziplining, Skywalk, Trekking & water activities at Tehri dam.
- Advantage-Walk through Kodia Jungle, which is a dense forest area and spot some animals, located at a distance of around one kilometer away from Kanatal.
- Trip Cost: 1800 / person
Park Woods Shoghi-Shimla
Park Woods is an offbeat hill resort hotel for Corporate Outing in Shoghi set amidst an emerald pine forest. A short picturesque forest drive from the highway takes one to Park Woods Shoghi. Spectacular views, accommodation in quaint cottages, and deluxe tents, the restaurant offering delicious food.
- Activities Offered– Professional Team Building Activities, Bonfire & Barbeque, Hiking, Mountain cycling, Pottery making, Bird watching.
- Advantage– Himachali themes and local cuisine add pleasure to a rejuvenate Corporate holiday.
- Trip Cost: 2100 / person
Rishikesh, a small, serene, picturesque town situated in the foothills of the Himalaya Mountains; one of the ancient core places for spiritual healing. Corporate Outing at Rishikesh will leave you with a mesmerizing experience for your members with a mix of Spiritual and Adventurous Trips.
- Activities Offered- Indoor games at the campsite, Rafting, cliff jumping, Bodysurfing, Trek to Waterfall, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Bonfire & Music Party.
- Advantage– A mix of Adventure & Local sightseeing.
- Trip Cost: 1600 / person
Corporate Outings with activities always comes with various advantages to the company as well as to its employees, because then all developed skills are implemented at the workplace to achieve business goals. All you need is to take one and realize. Limiting yourself to grow within Company is a stereotype though, so step ahead and plan your Corporate Trip before you set the next goals.
Watch RightWave Info Solutions Corporate Outing to Binsar Eco Camps with JustWravel.
To inquire about Corporate Outing visit Corporate Outing by JustWravel
Leave a Comment