Ziro Music Festival-2019
Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh
Ziro Festival of Arunachal Pradesh is one of the grandest outdoor music festivals of India. Back in 2012, Bobby Hano and Menwhopause guitarist Anup Kutty conceived the idea. The magnificence of the festival lasts for 4 days at Ziro Valley, 5500 feet above sea level. The picturesque view of the mountains around it makes the event all the more alluring for Indians as well as foreign tourists.
It is scheduled for 4 days starting from 26th September - 29th September in 2019 and is hosted by Apatani tribe of Ziro Valley, one of the many picturesque locations of the state.
Acres and acres of paddy fields mature during Ziro Festival of Music and turns into huge beautiful farmlands of Orange color. Apart from paddy fields, the valley is surrounded with bamboo plantations, kiwi plantations and thousands of tall Pine trees which adds to the beauty of the valley.
40+ artists of mixed Genres from all over the country come to perform at Ziro Festival of Music. This festival is much more than Music. The scenic drive to Ziro, the serenity of the valley, weather, Hospitality of Apatanis, Local Food and Local Wine produces, Campsites, after party jamming sessions, etc add so much more to the experience. This is what truly makes this festival different from the rest of the music festivals in the country.
Highlights of the Trip :
- 4 nights of ultimate eco-friendly camping experience designed by us.
- Jamming sessions and after-party sessions at the Campsite.
- 24*7 Bar and food counters
- Rice wine, kiwi wine, and other locally brewed beverages tasting session.
- Village walk and Apatani tribal tour.
- Apatani technique fishing and mud therapy in paddy fields.
- 4 Days of fun and music at the festival grounds.
- Experience world-class bamboo architecture in the valley.
- Photo tours of Apatani tribe and festival.