Uttarakhand Bike Trip
This road trip through God’s Land, Uttarakhand is quite special. You will be cruising on two wheels through rough and raw terrains and exploring some offbeat places of Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand is home to the majestic Himalayas, placid lakes, beautiful waterfalls, and many hiking and trekking trails. This makes this state one of the best and most famous places for tourists to visit.
We start our 9 nights 10 days Uttarakhand Bike Trip from Rishikesh. Rishikesh is a city which is located in the state of Uttarakhand which is famously known as the “Yoga Capital of the World”. Explore Rishikesh and some of its most charming places when you arrive. Witness the most beautiful and serene prayer ritual ceremony in the evening, the “Ganga Aarti” which will leave you in a different state of tranquil altogether.
The next day we’ll begin the Chopta Chandrashila trek which amazes you from its beauty and experiences. The highlights of the Chopta Chandrashila trek include magnificent views of Mt. Chaukhamba from Chandrashila peak. Get to witness Tungnath temple which is also the world's highest Lord Shiva temple. One can be a nature lover or a pro trekker or a photographer or a bird-watching amateur, Chopta Chandrashila trek never disappoints anyone.
Auli is a hill station and is more popular due to the fact that you can hop on that Ski-board and take a swing at the mountain slopes while skiing in Auli, which is altogether a different kind of experience.
Kausani is known as the “Switzerland of India”, Kausani is located in the Bageshwar district of Uttarakhand. You can enjoy 300km wide and panoramic views of the Himalayan ranges while here. Anasakti Ashram was dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi when he stayed in the Ashram in 1929. You can explore various tea estates and farms while watching the sunset. Several hiking points and trails will take you to some of the most offbeat places here which you will cherish for the rest of your life.
Located at an altitude of 2,200mts, Munsiyari lies in the upper regions of the Kumaon region. It is famous for the views of Panchachuli peaks and this place offers the best view of the five sister peaks of the Himalayas. Interestingly, it also falls on the ancient trade route of Tibet.
The next leg of our bike trip starts from Binsar wildlife sanctuary, which is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas, and it offers a splendid view of the Himalayas and also a plethora of flora and fauna. You can go for a jungle safari while here and also take jeep tours. If you’re more adventurous, you can go trekking here.
Our last destination would be the Jim Corbett National Park, which is a delight for nature lovers as it has around 500sq km of forests, rivers, marshy lands, hills, and rough terrains. It is home to a large number of animal species which includes tigers, leopards, black bears, mongoose, moose, and otters.
While here, you can go for a jungle safari, which gives you a sneak peek into the lives of these wild animals in enthralling landscapes and forests. Also visit the Jim Corbett Museum, which is dedicated to the life’s work of Jim Corbett, on whose name the national park is dedicated. You will also find a surreal waterfall amidst the jungle, known as Corbett falls, which is sure to mesmerize you.
1st Day: Drive From New Delhi to Rishikesh (250 Kilometer | 7 Hours of Drive)
2nd Day: Drive From Rishikesh to Chopta (160 Kilometer | 7 Hours Of Drive)
3rd Day: Trek to Chopta Chandrashila (16 Kilometer Trek | 7 Hours Of Drive)
4th Day: Drive From Chopta to Joshimath (135 Kilometer | 7 Hours Of Drive)
5th Day: Drive From Joshimath to Auli to Joshimath (32 Kilometer | 3 Hours Of Drive)
6th Day: Drive From Joshimath to Kausani Drive (160 Kilometer | 7 Hours Of Drive)
7th Day: Drive From Kausani to Munsiyari (170 Kilometer | 9 Hours Of Drive)
8th Day: Drive From Munsiyari to Binsar (180 Kilometer | 9 Hours Of Drive)
9th Day: Drive From Binsar to Jim Corbett (180 Kilometer | 9 Hours Of Drive)
10th Day: Drive From Jim Corbett to Delhi (245 Kilometer | 7 Hours Of Drive)
Delhi to Delhi:
|Double Occupancy||34000 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||31000 / Person|
|Double Occupancy||37000 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||34000 / Person|
|Double Occupancy||35500 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||32500 / Person|
|Double Occupancy||26000 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||23000 / Person|
|Double Occupancy||43000 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||40000 / Person|
|Double Occupancy||39000 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||36000 / Person|
|Double Occupancy||40500 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||37500 / Person|
|Double Occupancy||29000 / Person|
|Triple Occupancy||27000 / Person|
Itinerary (Delhi to Delhi)
1st Day : Drive From New Delhi to Rishikesh (250 Kilometer | 7 Hours of Drive)
- The group will assemble at the pickup point early in the morning at 05:30 AM.
- Afterwards, we'll move towards Rishikesh with Rajaji National Park falling in between the ride.
- We'll reach our destination in the afternoon and will check into our Swiss Camps accomodation.
- Lunch will be served here.
- The rest of the day is at leisure. But a rafting session will be oranised in the evening.
- On returning, dinner will be served followed by an overnight stay in Rishikesh.
2nd Day : Drive From Rishikesh to Chopta (160 Kilometer | 7 Hours Of Drive)
- Breakfast will be served early in the morning.
- Afterwards, we'll move to Chopta at 07:00 AM.
- Reach Chopta Around 2 PM in the afternoon.
- Post-Check-in to the hotel, lunch will be served.
- The rest of the day is at leisure.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay at Chopta.
3rd Day : Trek to Chopta Chandrashila (16 Kilometer Trek | 7 Hours Of Drive)
- We'll have an early morining breakfast.
- Followed by that, we'll start for the trek for Tungnath Temple.
- In between the trek, we'll have our packed lunch.
- We'll also cover Chandrashila, which is just 1.5 kilometers uphill to Tungnath.
- Aftwerwards, we'll head back to Chopta.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Chopta
4th Day : Drive From Chopta to Joshimath (135 Kilometer | 7 Hours Of Drive)
- We'll have an early breakfast as we have to leave at 07:00 AM for Joshimath.
- Post-breakfast, we'll leave for Joshimath.
- After 07 hours of drive, we'll reach our destination.
- The rest of the day is at leisure.
- Dinnr will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Joshimath.
5th Day : Drive From Joshimath to Auli to Joshimath (32 Kilometer | 3 Hours Of Drive)
- Auli is 16 kilometres from Joshimath and can be called the capital of Winter Sports in India following the recent developments where athletes from all over the world have made their way to this scenic place in Winters to participate in the Annual Winter games held at Auli.
- Auli is a Himalayan Ski Resort, surrounded by coniferous and oak forests, overlooked by the Nanda Devi and Nar Parvat mountains. The town of Joshimath and Auli are connected by long cable car links. The Badrinath Temple, Valley of Flowers National Park and the wildlife such as snow leopards and red foxes all lie North of Auli.
- Post brief sightseeing of Auli, we’ll come back to Joshimath.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel
6th Day : Drive From Joshimath to Kausani Drive (160 Kilometer | 7 Hours Of Drive)
- As soon as the morning unfolds, you will head out to Kausani, which is situated in Bageshwar district in the state of Uttarakhand.
- You will be amazed with the panoramic view of Nanda Devi, Trishul and Panchchuli peaks. You will embark from Joshimath early morning after a scrumptious meal of breakfast.
- It will take you 8 hours to reach covering a distance of 190 km via drive. Overnight stay in Kausani.
7th Day : Drive From Kausani to Munsiyari (170 Kilometer | 9 Hours Of Drive)
- Wake up to a beautiful morning, and get ready to explore further.
- Have your breakfast, and then proceed to a picturesque hill station-Munsiyari, which is home to a splendid view of Panchachuli Peaks which includes Nanda Devi and Nanda Kot. People who are nature buffs will be enthralled by the beauty of this village.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Munsiyari.
8th Day : Drive From Munsiyari to Binsar (180 Kilometer | 9 Hours Of Drive)
- Start the day on a beautiful note as you begin the ride to Binsar. With a distance of 180 km in 8 hours approx., you will reach Binsar.
- Where the wildlife will amaze you with its diversity. Home to many rare animals, birds and wildflowers, Binsar is well-known as a trekker's paradise. In the evening return back to your stay and spend time with your friends and relax for some time.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Binsar
9th Day : Drive From Binsar to Jim Corbett (180 Kilometer | 9 Hours Of Drive)
- Today morning awaits for you to ride to Jim Corbett, where you have the chance to see wild cat in its own playground.
- Corbett is India's most popular tiger reserve, where you will be amazed totake a jungle safari. The diversity of animals will turn you into a wildlife photographer. Make sure to carry cameras and binoculars to spot tiger and rare animals. You will ride till Ramnagar and will also go for early morning safari.
- Dinner and Overnight stay in Jim Corbett.
10th Day : Drive From Jim Corbett to Delhi (245 Kilometer | 7 Hours Of Drive)
- Breakfast will be served in the morning.
- The convoy will leave from Jim Corbett to Delhi.
- On reaching Delhi, the group will disassemble.
- Journey Ends Here.
Section 01 : Package without Motorcycle
Tour Leader throughout the trip.
Backup Rider for emergency situations.
All the hotel /Camps accommodation on triple/double sharing.
Breakfast and Dinner.
Basic First Aid and Rescue arrangements Experienced mechanic with spare parts and tool kit.
Section 02: Package with Motorbike
Everything is included in section 01.
Royal Enfield 350cc motorbike.
Helmet for both rider and pillion.
Motorbike Fuel for the complete trip as per the itinerary.
Extra fuel for backup.
Section 03: Package with MUV
Everything that is included in Section 01.
Transport in a MUV like Tempo Traveller / Toyota Innova / Mahindra Xylo / Mahindra Scorpio from Day 01 to Day 10 as per the group size,
Early check-in at the hotel.
Any additional expenses such as of personal nature.
Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delay travel.
Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
Any Airfare/Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions” or any type of transportation from which is outside the itinerary.
Parking and monument entry fees during sightseeing.
Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
Any other services not specified above in inclusions.
No cancellations will be taken over the call or WhatsApp message. Please reply to the email of the payment receipt that you have received at the time of booking regarding the cancellation.
Free Cancellation up to 45 days before the departure date (Booking amount is non-refundable)
If you're canceling the trip and opting for a refund within 44 days to 30 days of the Departure Date then only 10% of the total trip cost (calculated after subtracting the booking amount) along with the booking amount (non-refundable) will be charged as a cancellation fee and remaining sum would be refunded.
If you're canceling the trip and opting for a refund within 29 Days to 20 Days of the Departure Date then only 25% of the total trip cost (calculated after subtracting the booking amount) along with the booking amount (non-refundable) will be charged as a cancellation fee and remaining sum would be refunded.
If you're canceling the trip and opting for a refund within 19 Days to 10 Days of the Departure Date then only 50% of the total trip cost (calculated after subtracting the booking amount) along with the booking amount (non-refundable) will be charged as a cancellation fee and remaining sum would be refunded.
If you're canceling the trip and opting for a refund within 10 Days to 06 Days of the Departure Date then only 75% of the total trip cost (calculated after subtracting the booking amount) along with the booking amount (non-refundable) will be charged as a cancellation fee and remaining sum would be refunded.
If you're canceling the trip and opting for a refund within 06 Days from the Departure Date then 100% of the total trip cost (calculated after subtracting the booking amount) along with the booking amount (non-refundable) will be charged as a cancellation fee and remaining sum would be refunded.
You are not applicable for a refund if you fail to show up on the day of departure under the given timeline that has been provided to you beforehand.
There would be no refund provided in case there occur some problems due to government orders, harsh weather conditions, protests, landslides, or any other unforeseen circumstances. On the occasion of any such happenings, we have a backup plan ready most of the time and we'll be moving onto that. There are times when we would have to cancel some activities mentioned in the itinerary but it's only due to the reason that we would be bound by a circumstance that is not in our control.
If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.) then the participants would be provided with a travel voucher for the same amount that can be used within 365 days of the issuance date for any package worth the same amount.
If a trek/trip has to be aborted midway due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.). In that case, no refund would be provided.
JustWravel will not bear any extra expense due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh, etc.).
Cancellations policy differs for popular destinations and also during peak season, kindly confirm with your operator once.
Things To Pack
Down Jacket /Main Jacket
Thermals (Upper & Lower)
Running Shoes/ Outdoor Shoes
Medicines (Diamox – to reduce chances of AMS)
First Aid Kit
Documents – ID (Driver’s License, AADHAR Card, Voter ID :: Passport and Visa copy for Foreign Nationals)
Mobile Charger / Travel Charger
5 Best Treks In Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand is also termed as “Devbhoomi” or “Land of the Gods.” and offers some of the best treks of the Himalayas. Uttarakhand has numerous and some of the oldest Hindu temples, and some of the most important pilgrimage centers ...
20 Must Visit Places in Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand - Simply Heaven. Located in the Foothills of Majestic Himalayas, Uttarakhand is one of the most wonderful states of India. Charming hill stations, Snow-capped peaks, Clean and Quaint villages, fresh flowing rivers, Pine and oa ...
Uttarakhand is now open for all
Following in the footsteps of the Himachal Pradesh Government’s decision to open the state for everyone, the Government of Uttarakhand has decided to do the same. These guidelines are effective from today, i.e. 23rd September, 2020 (Wedn ...