Uttarakhand Backpacking Binsar Jim Corbett Rishikesh
“God’s Own Land” Uttarakhand has its own charm that captivates and enamours tourists not only from India, but also from around the world.
Imagine a Backpacking Trip that would take you to the loftiest heights of the grand Himalayas to the home of one of the biggest predator cats on the planet and finally to one of the holiest cities in the world.
Sounds like a plan? Then let us take you to Uttarakhand Backpacking to Binsar-Corbett-Rishikesh.
Binsar is one of the most scenic places located in the Kumaon region of the Himalayas. You can spot some of the tallest and most mesmerizing peaks of Uttarakhand such as Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi, Trishul, Shivling and Panchachuli.
The most spectacular place in Binsar is the Binsar wildlife sanctuary, which is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas, and it offers a splendid view of the Himalayas and also opens up a world of flora and fauna.
Jim Corbett National Park is a delight for nature lovers as it has around 500sq kms of forests, rivers, marshy lands, hills and rough terrains. It is home to a large number of animal species which includes tigers, leopards, black bear, mongoose, moose and otters. While here, you can go for a jungle safari, which gives you a sneak peek into the lives of these wild animals in enthralling landscapes and forests.
Up next would be Rishikesh, famously known as the “Yoga Capital of the World”.
The iconic Beatles Ashram, named after the famous English music band is not to be missed while here. If you are an adventure freak, you should go for rafting where the fun multifolds when the white water hits your raft and pumps up your adrenaline. Witness the most beautiful and serene prayer ritual ceremony in the evening, the “Ganga Aarti” which will leave you in a different state of tranquil altogether.
1st Day: Delhi to Binsar
2nd Day: Binsar Arrival
3rd Day: Binsar Sightseeing & Depart to Corbett, Stay at Corbett
4th Day: Early Morning Safari and Depart to Rishikesh, Stay at Rishikesh
5th Day: Rafting and Activities in Campsite, overnight Stay at Rishikesh
6th Day: Rishikesh Sightseeing Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Beatel’s Ashram and depart to Delhi in evening.
7th Day: Reach Delhi early morning
Delhi to Delhi:
|Triple Occupancy||15500 / Person|
|Double Occupancy||17000 / Person|
Itinerary (Delhi to Delhi)
1st Day : Delhi to Binsar
- The group assembles at the pick-up point by 09:00 PM.
- We'll meet the team captains and a small tour briefing would also be provided.
- After which, we’ll head out on an overnight journey to Binsar.
2nd Day : Binsar Arrival
- We'll reach Binsar in the morning.
- Post-check-in, we'll move out for the Binsar Sightseeing Tour, and head towards a viewpoint where you can see some of the tallest Himalayan peaks.
- We’ll have a bonfire evening and evening snacks with some group bonding activities.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Binsar
3rd Day : Binsar Sightseeing & Depart to Corbett, Stay at Corbett
- After an early breakfast, we'll head out for Binsar sightseeing.
- We will be going for Binsar Wildlife sanctuary and indulge in some group activities such as rock climbing, river crossing and rappelling.
- After these activities, we will depart for Corbett by late afternoon.
- After check-in, dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Corbett.
4th Day : Early Morning Safari and Depart to Rishikesh, Stay at Rishikesh
- Post breakfast, we'll head out for jungle safari.
- After jungle safari, we will head out for Rishikesh in the afternoon.
- Post check in, dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight campsite stay in Rishikesh.
5th Day : Rafting and Activities in Campsite, overnight Stay at Rishikesh
- Post breakfast, we'll do some group activities at the campsite.
- After this, we will go on for white water rafting.
- After rafting, we'll return back to our accommodation.
- Dinner will be served in the evening followed by an overnight stay in Rishikesh.
6th Day : Rishikesh Sightseeing Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Beatel’s Ashram and depart to Delhi in evening.
- After breakfast, we’ll head out for Tapovan, covering the very beautiful and exquisite Beetle’s Ashram, Laxman and Ram Jhula among others and post the sightseeing.
- After the sightseeing, we will board for our journey back to Delhi.
7th Day : Reach Delhi early morning
- We will reach Delhi by early morning
- End of Tour
4 nights accommodation in hotel and Campsite
Vehicle: Tempo Traveller (Delhi to Delhi)
Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Meals: 8 meals
Jungle Safari - Jeep
Tolls and Parking
Trip Lead: Delhi to Delhi
Stay on double/triple sharing basis
First Aid Kits
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
GST 5 %
Any additional expenses of personal nature
Entry fees for any monuments/location
Additional accommodation/food costs incurred due to any delay travel.
Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in Package Inclusions.
Any other services not specified above in inclusions.
Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Landslides, Roadblocks, and other natural calamities.
No cancellations will be taken over call or whatsapp msg. Please reply to the email of payment receipt that you have received at the time of booking.
Free Cancellation upto 45 days before the departure date
44 Days to 30 days of Departure date. 10% of total Trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as cancellation fee.
29 Days to 20 Days of Departure date. 25% of the total trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
19 Days to 10 Days of Departure date. 50% of the total trip cost along with the booking amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
10 Days to 6 Days of Departure date. 75% of the total trip cost will be charged as cancellation fee.
6 Days to Trip Departure date. 100% of the total trip cost will be charged as a cancellation fee.
No Show . No refund.
Incase of government orders, harsh weather conditions , protests , landslides or any other unforseen circumstances , we work out the best possible alternate plans or trips/treks. At times even even certain activities are cancelled , the organization provides the best alternate but no refunds are provided.
If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), JustWravel will issue a trek voucher for the full amount and if possible will provide an alternate trek. The voucher can be redeemed upto same amount for the same trek or another trek in the next 365 days from the trek departure date.
If a trek or trip cannot be completed due to natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.). No refund would be provided.
Any extra expense coming due to any natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rain, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike, bandh etc.), Will be beared by customer. Company will not be liable.
Cancellations policy will differ during the peak season and popular places.
Things To Pack
Down Jacket (Main jacket)
Tshirt or Fleece
Extra pair of Socks
Rucksack (At least 40L)
Mufflers/ Neck Warmer
Extra pair of Clothes
First Aid Kit
*Add extra thermal layers and sweater during the winter season
5 Best Treks In Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand is also termed as “Devbhoomi” or “Land of the Gods.” and offers some of the best treks of the Himalayas. Uttarakhand has numerous and some of the oldest Hindu temples, and some of the most important pilgrimage centers ...
20 Must Visit Places in Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand - Simply Heaven. Located in the Foothills of Majestic Himalayas, Uttarakhand is one of the most wonderful states of India. Charming hill stations, Snow-capped peaks, Clean and Quaint villages, fresh flowing rivers, Pine and oa ...