Your honest response will ensure your safety and that of our professionals and your co-travellers. Help control the spread of COVID-19
- I am not suffering from flu-like symptoms: Fever, Cough, Breathlessness, Sore throat etc.
- I have not traveled domestically or internationally in last 14 days I have not come in contact with any COVID-19 case in last 14 days
- I understand that while, JustWravel is taking all necessary safety & hygiene precautions, it cannot be held liable in the unfortunate event that a customer or professional is diagnosed with COVID-19
General Adventure Activities Declaration :
In recognition of the inherent risks of the activity in which I will engage, I confirm that I am physically and mentally capable of participating in the activity. My participation is voluntary and I will assume financial responsibility for personal injury, accidents, illness and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur.
- I understand that this release relates to all claims and liability during or after the trip resulting from a pre-existing medical condition.
- As it is likely that in these sorts of trips weather must be taken into account, if conditions are such that we have to change arrangements we will not be able to provide any sort of refund. If there are any other circumstances including but not limited to riot, political unrest, natural or other disaster, nuclear incident, terrorist activity, and leads to cancelation of a trip as a result of these circumstances, we will not be able to provide any sort of refund.
- If the behaviour of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, our local Trekkers Guide/Staff reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their own arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We will not entertain any claims arising due to such action.
- If for any reason, you have to leave the trip early, you will not be entitled to a refund. We will not be liable for any expenses incurred to you as a result. However we will try with our capabilities to make the arrangements to a member/customer to return to the base safely.
- In case of any injuries/illness on mountain during a trip/activity, JustWravel as company or our local staffs will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support on the mountains to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or emergency condition.
Cancellation Policy :
- Booking amount is non-refundable.
- No refund of total trip amount will be provided on cancellation, 10 days prior to departure date.
- 50% of total trip amount can be refunded on cancellation between 11-20 days prior to scheduled departure date.
- 90% of total trip amount can be refunded on cancellation between 21-90 days prior to scheduled departure date.
- 100% of total trip amount can be refunded on cancellation, 90+ days prior to scheduled departure date.
For Cancellations/ Refund Request , kindly reply to the confirmation mail and get in touch with the Team. All cancellations will be considered only after the mail has been received.