The design of This tour to discover the many facets of Vietnam’s capital city and explore the magic of Hanoi through its markets, colonial architecture, traditional theater and temples and an overnight cruise on Halong Bay. Be surrounded by stunning views of limestone karsts rising
dramatically from the Bay’s deep blue waters. Watch the sun set from the ship’s deck and fall asleep to the gentle sound of waves lapping against the boat
- See Hanoi’s historic sites - Visit the 1000-year-old Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh’s former home and ancient pagodas for a glimpse into the past
- Wander the Old Quarter- Take a cyclo tour through the Old Quarter’s maze of streets and alleys for a look at local Hanoi life
- See stunning Trang An Landscape Complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site - Board a wooden row boat and cruise a river surrounded by towering limestone karsts and vibrant rice paddies.
- Explore Halong Bay by boat Cruise across the Bay’s calm seas, weaving in and out of limestone karst formations and stopping to explore caves.
- Sleep on-board the ship -Enjoy the tranquility of the Bay in the evening and early morning, spending a night anchored near a limestone island.
- Feast on delicious seafood Dine on freshly-caught seafood and traditional Vietnamese dishes prepared by the ship’s chef.